Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers (not being considered for publication elsewhere) in standard format (that is provided) describing new theoretical and/or experimental research. Author can submit paper with have any number of pages including figures, tables, and references. Submissions will be judged on originality, significance, interest, clarity, relevance, correctness, and presentation.
Research paper Submission:
There are following step for submitting research paper:
1. Download the paper template of the "SIJOAT_Paper_Format.pdf".
(Submitted papers need to be in MS Word format with Submission - You will have to submit your file extension .doc or .docx)
2. Submitted papers MUST be written in English.
3. Manuscript/Research Paper manuscript via EMAIL:
firstname.lastname@example.org or through our online paper submission
4. Authors have to pay registration/Publication fees after uploading the research paper using bank details provided on www.sijoat.com. After that author needs to upload soft copy of payment receipt and Copyrights Soft Copy.
For the payment please visit www.sijoat.com /submit_payment
All submitted papers will be sent to reviewers for a blind review. The reviewers use the following in evaluating research papers:
1. Novel Contribution
2. Originality in Thought
4. Key Strengths
5. Key Weaknesses
6. Areas of Improvement
7. Presentation/Organization of Research
We will give Notification of research paper accepted or not through email.
Also you can check it on www.sijoat.com/check_paper_status
Submit us: Author’s copyright form
Paper Publication: We will publish your paper within 5-7 days.